Standard Scrubbing vs. CASS-Certified Scrubbing
Qualified Address offers two different address verification scrubbing services. The two are similar in that they both return quality data for addresses. The difference between the two is in how much data is returned to the customer. A review of what services each provides is listed below:
- Standardizes address lists
- Guarantees privacy
- Provides Locatable Address Correction System ( LACSLink® ) processing
- Corrects and appends ZIP Codes
- Corrects and appends ZIP+4 Codes
- Flags duplicate addresses
Handles everything listed above, PLUS the following:
- Provides Delivery Point Validation ( DPV TM )
- Flags missing apartments & suites
- Flags CMRA ( Commercial Mail Receiving Agency ) private mailboxes
- Provides CASS Summary Report (Form 3553) This form is needed for the USPS automation rate discounts.
- Generates POSTNET Delivery Point Barcode
- Supplies Carrier Route (CRRT) information
As with all of the products offered by Qualified Address, both Scrubbing services are SaaS (Software as a Service).