Instructions For Popular Shopping Carts
Many hosted shopping cart services (Bigcommerce, volusion, 3dcart...) can very easily have our LiveAddress web
plugin added to allow real-time address validation. Below you'll find example instructions for the ones we've tried.
Yours isn't on here? Just let us know and we'll add it.
Note! Online shopping cart providers make frequent changes to their services without notifying us. We do our best to keep this page up to date but if you find any issues, please let us know.
These instructions were made using an unaltered demo account from 3dcart. Alterations that you make to the original 3dcart settings may change the steps needed to implement LiveAddress. (updated 3 May 2013)
- Login to your admin account.
- Go to Settings>Design>Template Editor. (screenshot)
- Click on Select Folder on the upper right side of the page. You'll see some folders in the dropdown box. Select the one that represents the template you are working on. Right out of the box, it was the folder v40001. (screenshot)
- Click Edit next to the "frame.html" file. (screenshot)
- Find and comment out the following line (probably located right after START: quick search):
- Add this line right after the opening <head> tag:
- Scroll to the very bottom, right before the closing "</body>" tag, and add the code snippet found here after you've read the instructions on that page. (screenshot)