Smarty Python SDK
If you want to access our APIs (other than the Download API) from a Python application, the Smarty (formerly SmartyStreets) Python SDK can make it a lot easier. Our Python SDK includes ready-made data structures and takes care of all the gritty, low-level HTTP intricacies for you.
- How to Get It
- How to Use It
- API Reference Material
- Have a Python project that is written for Python 2.7 or Python 3.x.
- Realize that you need an address verification component.
- Wisely conclude that you don't want to build your own address verification component.
- Realize that Smarty has already created an address verification component.
- Either have the Requests module installed, or sit comfortably, knowing your friend pip will install this dependency for you.
- Congratulations! You are now ready to use the Smarty Python SDK.
How to Get It
The easiest way to get your giddy hands on this goodness is by using pip.
Be sure pip is installed, then just pop open your terminal and run
$ pip install smartystreets_python_sdk
Download the Source Code
$ python setup.py install
How to Use It
Here are a few examples showing how to use the Python SDK: