Smarty iOS SDK
If you want to access our US Street Address API or US ZIP Code API from an app written in Objective-C or Swift, the Smarty (formerly SmartyStreets) iOS SDK can make it a lot easier. Our iOS SDK includes ready-made data structures and takes care of all the gritty, low-level HTTP intricacies for you.
- How to Get It
- How to Use It
- API Reference Material
- Decide to build a software project using Objective-C or Swift.
- Download and install XCode.
- Make sure you are using iOS 8.4 or higher as your target framework.
- Build enough of the project to realize that you now need an address verification component.
- Wisely conclude that you don't want to build your own address verification component.
- Realize that Smarty has already created an address verification component.
- Congratulations! You are now ready to use the Smarty iOS SDK.
How to Get It
The easiest way to get your giddy hands on this goodness is by using Swift Package Manager. You can then use the Smarty framework in your iOS project.
Download the Source Code
You can find source code of the Smarty iOS repository on Github which contains many sample code snippets.
Here are a few examples showing how to use the iOS SDK: