Smarty Rust SDK
If you want to access our APIs (other than the Download API) from a Rust application, the Smarty (formerly SmartyStreets) Rust SDK can make it a lot easier. Our Rust SDK includes ready-made data structures and takes care of all the gritty, low-level HTTP intricacies for you.
- How to Get It
- How to Use It
- API Reference Material
- Have a Rust project that is written using Rust 1.63.0 or later.
- Realize that you need an address verification component.
- Wisely conclude that you don't want to build your own address verification component.
- Realize that Smarty has already created an address verification component.
- Congratulations! You are now ready to use the Smarty Rust SDK.
How to Get It
The easiest way to get your giddy hands on this goodness is by using Cargo.
Be sure Cargo is installed, then just pop open your terminal and run
$ cargo add tokio $ cargo add env-logger $ cargo add serde-json $ cargo add smarty-rust-sdk
Download the Source Code
How to Use It
Here are a few examples showing how to use the Rust SDK: